With In-Line configuration, the scrubber is installed in place of the existing silencers directly inside the funnel. The solution guarantees the minimum visual impact and space requirement.
- Scrubber towers are manufactured in super austenitic steel in order to operate in Wet and Dry Mode without exhaust bypass duct
- The Silencers are integrated in the scrubber design
- The systems are proposed in Single or Multi-engine configuration
With Off-Line configuration, the scrubber is installed in parallel with the existing exhaust lines which act as a bypass. In a multi-engine configuration the exhaust gas is typically collected in a common duct and conveyed through a quench to a single austenitic steel or GRP Scrubber. Dampers are required to isolate each single engine.
- Super austenitic steel or GRP solution
- Multi-engine configuration is proposed