VapoLAB™ is the advanced conditioned dry / semi-dry sorption process using standard hydrated lime or quick lime.
It includes 2 or 3 steps:
- Steam generation / gas cooling (as an Option): a steam generator is located in the flue gas ducts upstream the LABLoop™ reactor and bag house filter.
- Residues activation: the steam is put in contact with the recirculated unused reagent or generated salts in the ActiLAB™ reactor. This particular step will boost the reagent activity and residue reactivation.
- Residues recycling: reactivated residues are reinjected in the LABloop™ reactor.
SecoLAB™ is an efficient dry system based on sodium bicarbonate or lime reagents.
It includes 3 steps:
- Flue gas conditioning (only applicable with Lime reagent): to ensure optimum process temperature by conditioning tower or similar
- Injection of dry additives: for a powerful removal of acid pollutants by sodium bicarbonate or hydrated lime and removal of heavy metals, mercury and dioxins by activated carbon or equivalent
- Reactivation and recirculation of residues (directly through ActiLAB™ screw or by an external maturation silo): final removal of pollutants, buffering of pollutant peaks, minimization of reagents consumption.
1/ Lime reagent:
2/Sodium Bicarbonate reagent: