8 mars 2018
DeepBlueLAB™ displayed at the Asia Pacific Maritime 2018 in Singapore
Six Decades of Industry Excellence
Headquartered in Europe and operating worldwide, LAB first started in the exhaust gas cleaning (EGC) industry in 1953 and has been paving the way ever since with the most advanced, integrated technologies. The first EGC installed on board the SS France dates back to 1961 with the original CycloLAB™ dedusting unit, in the past six decades we have introduced DeepBlueLAB™ and developed more than 50 EGC patents.
Comprehensive Scrubber Systems
In focusing on gas and water de-pollution systems for the marine applications of ship owners and shipyards, LAB has the technical know-how to create reliable, long-lasting systems. Our scrubbers meet all applicable compliance requirements while still remaining cost-effective.
Exhaust gas cleaning systems are fully automatic and only require standard maintenance. Compared to other scrubbers, LAB’s are the most long-lasting with a life expectancy of 20+ years by using particular compound materials.
Return of Experience
Our exhaust gas cleaning systems are fully operational since many years, the first marine scrubber since 2015. We have the experience of continuous operation of our scrubbers in scheduled daily duty and can offer Value-Added proprietary Technologies:
• No visible plume with LAB’s special DePlume™ Technology
• Highest performance in SO2 cleaning efficiency
• Extensive cleaning of the waste/wash water from residues (sud, tar, particulate, hydrocarbonates)
• Minimized weight handicap
• Reduced power consumption
• Minimized additive consumption
• Minimized emissions to water and air
• Modular design to adopt any engine constellation
• Modular design to suit all sizes of engines
• Inline or Offline constellation is possible to match any vessel requirement
• Open loop, closed loop, zero discharge and hybrid Technologies available
Asia Pacific Maritime 2018
LAB will be at the Asia Pacific Maritime 2018 and present the latest developments in making Cruise Shipping a clean and environmental experience. Visit us at our stand No. B-P18.
Asia Pacific Maritime
10 Bayfont Ave, Marina Bay