Improvement of energy efficiency and environmental performances
Energy saving is a key issue for high performance installation and CO2 reduction to operators showcasing their environmental commitment.
Lab Service has a complete portfolio of technical solutions which helps reducing drastically energy consumption, as well as reagent and utilities consumption to improve R1 ratio.
- Combustion optimization
- Low energy consumption FGT process
- Flue gas cooling via heat exchanger as a alternative to water spray
- SCR deNOx gas burner replaced by steam heater
- Low SCR temperature (below 160 °C) with Very Low Temperature Catalyst (CataLAB-VLT™);
- Electrical consumption reduction via aeraulics optimization by CFD modelling and parasite air intake diagnoses and correction
- Reduction of emission values
- Reduction of reagent consumption with patented processes such as VapoLAB™
- Reduction of Air Pollution Control residue flow