25 January 2022

LAB and MARTIN strengthen cooperation

The 49% investment into LAB by MARTIN in 2021 had brought the existing cooperation between the two companies to the next level.  Now MARTIN has taken over the remaining 51% of the LAB shares from CNIM Groupe, thereby making LAB a full member of the MARTIN Group.

As one of the market leaders, LAB is in a position to internationally supply state-of-the-art flue gas treatment systems for several applications, both onshore and offshore. With its headquarters in Lyon, LAB ideally complements MARTIN's existing global network.

MARTIN and LAB have successfully cooperated in many reference projects around the world, including the recent extension of the Stockholm Exergi plant Högdalen (picture). The affiliation of two of the world's leading technology developers in the Waste-to-Energy segment offer substantial opportunities to further enhance this cooperation and covers the full portfolio in this sector, for the benefit of both companies and our customers and business partners. MARTIN and LAB are now ideally positioned for developing today's solutions for the challenges of tomorrow.